Thursday, October 4, 2007

Starbuck's Guerillas

An excellent feeling I have in my pocket.
A grand time to live.
My thoughts are no longer my own.
Actions;demonstrative.

Today's class was a great one. The brainstorming at the beginning was intense and a little much for my note taking style, but I managed.


How the creative slowly become convinced they are crazy.
It's amazing how social structure becomes so inevitably apparent in the survival of the mind. Is there a god complex? A misnomer. It is simply a creative complex determined by a finite perspective backed by a historical dynamic of human relationships and cause and effect. Everything is defineable. Does that mean nothing is a surprise? Possibly in the terms of infinity, but who's to know; and if there is someone who knows, who will be left to receive the tale? The vampire is a sad and lonely killer. For any excitement of the world that's left can never be shared and communicated. No process. No change. An eternity of every perspective creates a absolute perspective loss. The end is near to everyone and everything but the infinite.


Those pictures of Dubai were so impressive. Nimrod on top of the tower in defiance. He shouts incantations and sputters orders at the workers below. His goals are apparent; he no longer will serve the intangible; He does not believe; He is the leader of the LOST.


pollution = noise
visual noise
audio noise
the noise of the conscience and the catholic upbringing
CATHOLIC NOISE


Catholic Noise = guilt
Vampire
Infinity
Period piece
Spanning generations
parallel story lines


I just told the girl at starbuck's that they should change the ballast in the bathroom light fixture
in the event that someone has a seizure with their pants down. She looked at me and laughed. I thought I was
being serious.

I turned my back for a 5 minutes to talk to this girl about designing a tattoo and somebody swiped my coffee! I love the ghetto for its absurdity. I just spent $15.00 on 3 lattes. One of which is being enjoyed, as I type, by someone who clearly deserves it. Ha. They left behind a cell phone, an MD player, a laptop, and a backpack. The irony in this story is sickening. Excuse me while I wipe this egg off.

The inspiration has subsided for the time being. Tonight I will think of things. A maybe get some actual work done.

1 comment:

cli23 said...

crazy are those who indulge in the essence of blogging. But truly sane are the ones who put their thoughts to the page. Yet those who remain crazy are the ones who let the public read that page:)

(cough, Arjay, you're crazy:))